Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent readings (spoilers for INTERFACE)

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jun 2004

Bill, have you read Come Morning? To my mind, it's a perfect crime novel. Noir, hardboiled, psychological, it has it all.

Gores is one of the few contemporary crime writers that I can reread endlessly (Leonard, Ross Thomas and Mosley are also in that category). Speaking of which, I just reread Leonard's The Big Bounce, another masterpiece. And I will soon revisit The Moonshine War, which I recall as marvellous.

Best,

MrT