RARA-AVIS: Sorry for the Screw up, Domenic Stansberry

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Jun 2004

How I sent one wrong and one right post, I'm not sure, but I particularly want to apologize to Domenic Stansberry who is not Nicholas Stansberry.

"The Spoiler" is very good as was "The Last Days of Il Duce."

Unfortunately, it's not the first time I've called Domenic, Nicholas.

"Shut up, Jack."

"I agree."

Jack Bludis