RE: RARA-AVIS: Recent reading

From: Chris M ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 09 Jun 2004

Here are a couple of my recent reads:

Kem Nunn - Tapping the Source: I know I'm late to the party on this one as it's duly praised throughout the RA archives. Nevertheless, this is a terrific read. I really tried to slow down as I was nearing the end because I was enjoying the characters and writing so much. I'm looking to Nunn's forthcoming book.

Elmore Leonard - Mr. Paradise: Fun to read a Leonard set in Detroit again. Not my favorite by him, but there were a few great laughs throughout and, of course, terrific dialogue.

All for now.