Re: RARA-AVIS: Robert Campbell

From: Jim Beaver ( jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 02 Jun 2004

Jim Doherty wrote:

> With apologies to Bill for going off-topic, I haven't
> been posting much the last few weeks. My Dad took
> suddenly ill, and passed away on Friday, 25 May. I
> flew out to California to help bury him last week.
>
> Your prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated.

You have mine, Jim, and in spades. My own Dad died on May 16, and coming just two and a half months after the loss of my wife, it has been a hard, hard spring. If there is anything I can do to be of support, I would gladly do it. Feel free to email me privately.

My condolences to you and your family.

Jim Beaver