RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Gazetteer to So Ca and Dominic Stansberry

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Jun 2004

William Denton asked about Dominic Stansberry's, MANIFESTO FOR THE DEAD. I have not read it yet, but I have read other books by him and he is one hell of a writer, and the idea sounds like a good one.

Stansberry's will be one of the first books in the new "Hard Case Crime" series.

OK, so they missed my Brian Kane series and the Rick Page series isn't out yet, but then I haven't been revewed by the American Library Association yet.

Jack Bludis

===== Now: "The Big Switch," and "The Deal Killer" This summer "Shadow of the Dahlia." http://www.jackbludis.com --updated 5-27-04 with info about reaseach and "Shadow."