RARA-AVIS: EARTHQUAKE WEATHER

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Apr 2004

Bill Crider wrote: If you don't read Ed's Place at www.edgorman.com, you're missing a daily treat. Today, in addition to Fred Blosser's comments (and a couple by Ed) on Dan J. Marlowe, there's Ed's rave review of Terrill Lankford's new book, EARTHQUAKE WEATHER.

*********** Congratulations on the new book, Terrill! Since you said it wasn't going on sale until today, I figured I might have trouble getting it, but I found it at Amazon and I've got a copy on the way. Looking forward to reading it. And that is really cool that you are touring with Michael Connelly. Will that be a nationwide thing? How close will you get to the hills and hollers of southern Indiana? Chicago? Louisville? Indianapolis? Cincinnati?

Good luck on the new book and have fun on tour.

miker