RARA-AVIS: Night on the Town--Fells Point--Homicide, Life on the Streets

From: Bludis Jack ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2004

Miker said:

<<And by the way. I had the privilege of pounding down a few rounds with author Jack Bludis in Baltimore last night. We walked around the Fells Point area and he showed me some of the backdrops they used for the
"Homicide: Life on the Streets" series. Thanks for the night on the town, Jack!>>

You're welcome Miker. It was a pleasure talking to you. I hope your daughter and wife enjoy their
"Cat's Eye T-shirts."

For those who know Fells Point. Miker and I stopped in "The Horse You Came in On," "The Cat's Eye," and "The Dead End."

I pointed out the Waterfront Cafe, which was the bar the guys owned in "Homicide," Jimmy's, the place the guys ate, The Broadway Pier which served as the police station, and where "Turkey Joe's" used to be, which was my personal huunt in the day, and the first Yuppie bar in Fells Point in the mid Seventies.

Jack

Jack

===== Now: "The Big Switch," and "The Deal Killer" Coming in June: "Shadow of the Dahlia" http://jackbludis.com/