RARA-AVIS: DeLillo, Craig, and Bludis

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Apr 2004

Didn't somebody mention DeLillo a couple weeks ago? I've developed a curiousity about his WHITE NOISE. Is it hardboiled? I can't really tell from the reviews, but it sounds like it could be. If it's on-topic, is it any good?

Also, I was browsing a little bookstore in southern Maryland and I saw a book called HOT PLASTIC by Craig.
 I read a couple pages of it and it sounded interesting. Has anybody read it? Comments?

And by the way. I had the privilege of pounding down a few rounds with author Jack Bludis in Baltimore last night. We walked around the Fells Point area and he showed me some of the backdrops they used for the
"Homicide: Life on the Streets" series. Thanks for the night on the town, Jack!

miker