Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime update

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 21 Apr 2004

Looks terrific, Charles. The site is great and the covers are fantastic. You've got a hell of a line-up to start with.

But how much are the books going to cost? And can we buy them directly from your company? I didn't see that info listed. (Pardon me if my bleary eyes missed something on the site.)

TL

www.terrillleelankford.com