Re: RARA-AVIS: James Loftus

From: Bill Crider ( bcrider@houston.rr.com)
Date: 14 Apr 2004

Interesting cover. I see that the number of the book is obscured. Wonder why? I checked a couple of paperback price guides, and that book doesn't seem to be in either of them (including the new gigantic one by Graham Holroyd). And those Lion and GM titles by Loftus aren't there, either. Clearly some vast right- and/or left-wing conspiracy is attempting to keep any mention of his works out of the records. Very successfully, too. But now that we're onto it/them, we'll make Loftus famous.

Bill Crider