Re: RARA-AVIS: Chandler course comments

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Apr 2004

Bill,

Re your question below:

> Will [my series of Chandler lectures] get into
> print? I'd like to read them.

Not likely. I wrote the lectures under a work-for-hire contract, which means I don't own the copyright. Barnes & Noble does.

At the moment, the only way to read them is to take the course. And I'm not sure the current session is open any more. It will probably be offered again in a few months, but B&NU cuts back during the spring and summer months because, as the weather gets better, fewer people sign up for on-line classes.

JIM DOHERTY