Re: RARA-AVIS: Unknown authors

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Apr 2004

Peter Straub has a real way with words and a psychological depth that is... well.... deep, dark and scary - his humor is twisted. I recommend a novellette or long short story of his called "Mr. Club and Mr. Cuff".

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689