Re: RARA-AVIS: Unknown authors

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 11 Apr 2004

In a message dated 4/10/04 5:22:07 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

<< I really liked Thomas Perry's first couple books, Butcher Boy, about a hitman, and Metzger's Dog, a semi-humorous (more Ross Thomas than Carl Hiassen) caper novel. I'm not sure why I didn't read more by him. >>

Perry's more recent sequel to Butcher's Boy, Sleeping Dogs is excellent as well. His series about the woman who helps people disappear are likewise top drawer thrillers.

John Lau