Re: RARA-AVIS: This World Then The Fireworks: Willis-correction

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2004

On a related note, while doing stock footage research for a film recently, I viewed what must be one of Rue McClanahan's earliest roles, in an unreleased skid-row independent film entitled "Angel's Flight". The film was completed in 1965, but shot a few years earlier, around 1962, and never released theatrically. It's a naughty little piece about a female serial killer (ahead of it's time in some ways). Rue
(credited as Rhu) played a drunken, angry barfly in a few scenes. She started out noir and came full circle in TWTTF.

TL

www.terrillleelankford.com