RE: RARA-AVIS: RE: Lou Ford, Texan

From: Dave ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2004

Might as well read his best books first, which in my opinion are
(excluding Grifters, Killer Inside Me):

Savage Night Hell of a Woman Swell-Looking Babe Pop. 1280 The Getaway After Dark, My Sweet

A couple of more literary efforts that he tried, which I liked quite a bit are Heed The Thrunder and Now and on Earth. Also, Texas by the Tail is along the same lines of his shorts "The Frightening Frammis" and "The Cellini Chalice", not noir by any stretch, but a lot of fun.

-Dave

>> Or perhaps a general question: after The Grifters and The Killer
Inside >> Me, what's next? Recommendations, anyone?