Re: Lou Ford, Texan (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Murderous geniuses)

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 08 Apr 2004

On 7 April 2004, Jim Beaver wrote:

: Uh, Bill, I'm about two-thirds the way through THE KILLER INSIDE ME. Or
: was.

Heh, sorry about that. But don't give up, it's too good to stop just because you know the last page now. That reminds me, what I always say is, you can't judge a book by its cover. You see what I mean? You can't judge a book by its cover. No, sir.

Bill