RE: RARA-AVIS: This World Then The Fireworks: Incest

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Apr 2004

Now that you mention it, a few of those hard or noir movies and books seem to have incest somewhere in the plot. The Grifters, This World Then The Fireworks, Chinatown. I think Ross Macdonald may have penned some incestous stories too, but I may be wrong about that its been a while. Anyone have any ideas why that particular taboo would be more popular than say cannibalism?

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689