RARA-AVIS: Can Anyone Record These for Me?

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 07 Apr 2004

Once again, I'm hoping one of you Rare Birds might be able to get a movie (actually two movies) for me that're coming up on a cable channel that my cable company doesn't have.

One is called THE BLACK HAND. It's on once only, this Saturday, 10 Apr, at 5AM Central Time, on Turner Classic Movies.

The other is called MURDER ME, MURDER YOU. It was Stacy Keach's first (and best) appearance as Mike Hammer. It's playing four different times on two different stations this month.

On 16 Apr, on Starz Mystery, it's on at 9:20AM Eastern and 4:40PM Eastern. On the same date, on a Channel called MoviePlex (which is also apparently a subsidiary of Starz), it's on at 10:20AM and 5:40PM Eastern.

On 21 Apr, it's on one more time at 7AM Eastern on Starz Mystery.

If you can help me out, let me know off-list. I'll pay for the tape and for postage.

Thanks.

JIM DOHERTY