Re: RARA-AVIS: INTERFACE, Joe Gores

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Apr 2004

William Denton wrote: I agree about INTERFACE. I thought it was absolutely top notch. If anyone out there hasn't read it, you should, but don't read any spoilers or skip to the back of the book to see how it turns out.
  Aside from the DKA stories, Mr. Robison might want to try MENACED ASSASSIN (1994), which is another masterpiece of narrative structure.

*********** Thanks for the recommendation, Bill. I've been hearing about the gypsy DKA series for quite a while, and I'm definitely interested in them. I will look into it. I wonder if the one you recommended, MENACED ASSASSIN, is the first in the series.

I was looking for more Gores on my bookshelf and I think I saw one titled DEAD MAN, and although I didn't see it, if memory serves me correct I have another one called COME MORNING.

Years ago when I found an author I liked I immediately read everything I could find by them. Nowadays I tend to space them out a bit more.

miker