Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 28 Mar 2004

Lovers
> Crossing, which takes place in Arizona and deals with the coyotes,
tunnels,
> and human misery of the border areas.
>
> Joy

I'm currently reading Kem Nunn's upcoming novel TIJUANA STRAIGHTS, which deals with the same issues. Of course it takes place along the Claifornia/Mexico border, so I'm not sure if it qualifies for the "Theme of the month", but rara-avians who can get their hands on an advanced copy of it won't be disappointed.

TL

www.terrillleelankford.com

--- lankford2000@earth