Re: RARA-AVIS: Black noir

From: David Moran ( davidm@shakespeare-nyc.com)
Date: 26 Mar 2004

I don't know...most of Holloway's current catalog is pretty sub-Gold Medal even.

Old School Books was pretty cool, but even cooler was Payback Press. I don't think their stuff is available in the U.S. any more, but the last time I was in Ireland, I saw a few new Payback editions, so maybe they're still publishing there.

David Moran