RARA-AVIS: Nathan Heard

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 22 Mar 2004

Nathan Heard died March 16. His Howard Street is an amazing book, as good, if not better than anything I've read by Iceberg Slim. Perhaps the best description I've seen of it was in Forced Exposure (by Byron Coley, probably), that it was as if Hubert Selby Jr had written a book for Holloway House.

Has anyone read any of Heard's other books? Are they also good?

Mark