RARA-AVIS: Lola's story reference in "Red Wind"

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Mar 2004

Marc Seals wrote: I just read Maugham's "Mr. Know-all", and it's pretty clearly the story being refered to in "Red Wind"....Maugham's story is very short.

************* Thanks for the link! A trip to the library is a pain.
 I'm glad you caught me on that. I would have been wrong about the Maupassant one for eternity.

I've got a quick question. Is Marling's RAYMOND CHANDLER a biography or literary critique?

Thanks, miker