Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of the Months

From: Chris Kerstiens ( beyondthec@comcast.net)
Date: 15 Mar 2004

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations on humor and anthologies. Actually found Pronzini's "Hard-Boiled" at the local Half-Price books, which I thought quite lucky.

I was reading the back cover of "The Killer Inside Me" the other day and the synopsis sounded like the premise of the movie "Frailty," which I caught on cable recently. Does anyone know if there's a relation?