Re: RARA-AVIS: Ken Bruen

From: Keith Sparrow ( ksparrow@buckeye-express.com)
Date: 15 Mar 2004

Good morning, Bill. Took Bruen's two "guards" books on vacation and found them absolutely captivating. Ordered the White Trilogy yesterday. Interested to see if his heavy noir hand is in the England-based books.

Keith Sparrow Sparrow's Nest Books www.bibliomania.net Member: IOBA: Independent Online Booksellers Association
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Crider" < bcrider@houston.rr.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 8:53 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Ken Bruen

> I've had Ken Bruen's "White Trilogy," reprinted in a thick trade
paperback
> edition by Kate's Mystery Books, on my shelf for about a year now.
Last

http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .