RARA-AVIS: Florida hardboiled humor

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Mar 2004

Brian Thornton wrote:

 Carl Hiassen is pretty funny, and so is Robert B. Parker's Spenser series. Your mileage may vary. Welcome to the list.

************* I noticed a display with several Tim Dorsey books at a Florida bookstore. I'm not familiar with him. Looked like a Hiaasen spin-off. Has anybody read him? Is he any good? I almost bought one but I read Hiaasen until I just couldn't take it any more.

miker