Re: RARA-AVIS: THE ILIAD

From: Keith Sparrow ( ksparrow@buckeye-express.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2003

That's already been done! A. A. Attanasio & Robert Henderson's Silent, published by Dennis McMillan in 1996.

Keith Sparrow Sparrow's Nest Books www.bibliomania.net Member: IOBA -- Indepedent Online Booksellers Assoc.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Crider" < bcrider@houston.rr.com> To: < rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 6:39 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: THE ILIAD

http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .