Re: RARA-AVIS: The Mammoth Anthology of Pulp Action

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Dec 2003

Bill, thanks for the impromptu reviews of this anthology. Given how many "action" pulps there were, it's incomprehensible that the editors couldn't come up with a superb collection.

By the way, I love Norbert Davis's _Red Goose_. Didn't Chandler mention this story as one of his favorites? I can't recall where he wrote it, though. Encyclopaedians, hark!

Best,

MrT