Re: RARA-AVIS: Western Mysteries

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 01 Dec 2003

Great article, Bill. Some of the cross-over authors surprised me. I didn't know that either Lansdale or Estelman had written westerns. The article made me want to read another western. Hmmm... I do still have
.44 sitting on the shelf.

Speaking of Colts and horses, I notice that they've made a movie out of Frazer's COLD MOUNTAIN. Looking forward to seeing it. It had some weird scenes and noirish ending. It will be interesting to see what they do with that.

miker