RE: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: Gary ( piesbook@execpc.com)
Date: 23 Oct 2003

Bill wrote:
> One thing I liked getting a look at was the movie script that Jonathan
> Latimer wrote for RED HARVEST.

One thing I noticed about that manuscript--Latimer completed it on December 6, 1941. Maybe that is why the film was never made.

Best, GWN Gary Warren Niebuhr P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234 piesbook@execpc.com http://my.execpc.com/~piesbook/piescatalog.html Author of MAKE MINE A MYSTERY and A READERS GUIDE TO THE PRIVATE EYE NOVEL