Archive search not working (was Re: RARA-AVIS: The Postman Always Rings Twice)

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 23 Oct 2003

On 23 October 2003, Karin Montin wrote:

: One of my first questions to this group was on the meaning of that
: title. I've changed computers and lost my e-mail, and strangely a search
: of the archives turned up nothing with postman as a keyword (nor montin,
: miker or even denton).

Yes, it's broken. I'm working on it and it should be back soon.

Bill