Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2003

On 21 October 2003, Moorich2@aol.com wrote:

: There's more to say about the convention but I've rattled on long
: enough. I do have one request. Over the last several days I have not
: received several digests of Rara-Avis. The ones I missed are digests
: 456, 457, and 458.

get rara-avis-digest v05.n356 get rara-avis-digest v05.n357 get rara-avis-digest v05.n358

They'll be mailed out to you in a minute or two. If you don't know the volume number, or you want to see what all is in the digest archives, say

index rara-avis-digest

and you'll get back a long list.

Bill