Re: RARA-AVIS: Electric Sheep

From: chrisaschneider@earthlink.net
Date: 17 Oct 2003

- From: chrisaschneider@earthlink.net Sent: Oct 17, 2003 10:43 AM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Electric Sheep

Even when PKD is bad, he's worth reading ... and this one is especially good. "Top of the head"-style recommendation: his "Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said." Funny, bizarre. Perhaps to be described as "William McGivern on acid"?

chris

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Robison < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> Sent: Oct 17, 2003 10:07 AM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Electric Sheep

Wasn't there talk about having a theme month of hardboiled and noir science fiction?

Just finished Dick's DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP. I've read a lot of science fiction but this is my first by him. Good book.