Re: RARA-AVIS: SF CHRONICLE on some noir authors

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 05 Oct 2003

On 5 October 2003, Mario Taboada wrote:

: Classic fallacious argument. State a dubious "fact" as if it were the
: starting point. I do not accept the hypothesis, stated as fact, that
: "Chandler's stories promoted...". This article is abysmally argued.

It does mention some writers that look interesting, though. Gar Anthony Haywood and Paco Ignacio Taibo we've mentioned, but the other names were new to me.

Bill