RARA-AVIS: WE WANT YOUR PRIVATE EYE STORIES...

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 02 Oct 2003

By the way, fiction editor Gerald So and I are looking for private eye stories for the next issue of the THRILLING DETECTIVE WEB SITE. We're hoping to get the next issue up for mid- or late November, and certainly won't turn our noses up at any holiday-themed stories.

They don't HAVE to be hard-boiled, but who are we kidding? We LOVE that stuff.

We're looking at a submission deadline of October 15th.

Submission guidelines are at http://www.thrillingdetective.com/fiction/guidelines.html. Please READ them.