RARA-AVIS: Joseph Losey and Noir

From: chrisaschneider@earthlink.net
Date: 14 Aug 2003

-------Original Message------- From: Mario Taboada < matrxtech@yahoo.com> Sent: 08/13/03 08:12 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: "Homme Fatal / Femme Fatale" Again

--

Hey, anyone whose career (like Losey's) encompasses Mozart and Hammer Studios and Robert Ryan is all right in *my* book ...
I'd love to hear more about the director who might be described, Bunuel-fashion, as "The Obscure Object-ifier of Desire."

Chris

P.S. And wasn't there brief talk of Losey's directing "Wake In Fright"?