Re: RARA-AVIS: "Persons of The, Ahem, Hansen/Brandstetter Nava/Rios Sort"

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 11 Aug 2003

Chris wrote:

"Anyone have anything to say about the recommedability of, say, John Morgan Wilson or Richard Stevenson or Mark Richard Zubro or R.D. Zimmerman?"

I read the first by Wilson a logn time ago. I liked it, but don't rememebr much about it. I meant to, but never got around to picking up the next.

I keep meaning to read Stevenson, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I've enjoyed his mystery reviews in the Washington Post Book World.

Mark