Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled politics

From: WordRunner@aol.com
Date: 23 Jul 2003

In a message dated 7/23/03 10:46:38 AM, Robison_M@crane.navy.mil writes:

<< That's a straight list of the last few you've read and not

a stacked deck of the ones you can name? >>

I just finished reading two P.I anthologies, "Private Eyes" and "Most Wanted." Also, I'm reading all the John Lutz, Terry Faherty, and Jerry Healy stuff I own because I'm up against those guys in the Shamus competition this year, and I want to remind myself of two things:
    Why I probably won't win, and how great an experience it is to be mentioned once in their company.
    Also, I'm now reading all pf the Doc Ford stuff in order. I cheated a little with John Leslie whom I haven't read since last spring and Pelecanos whom I finished off in March, but the list is pretty representative of my summer reading.

                                    Jim Blue