RARA-AVIS: Willeford collection available

From: JT Lindroos ( juha@oivas.com)
Date: 17 Jul 2003

...just received my first batch of the Willeford short story collection I've been touting for a while. This is the trade paperback edition containing all the fiction found in the hardcover, just excluding the poetry. 25 stories, almost all out-of-print, 7 previously unpublished anywhere. Available at $17.95, and as the first day special I'll give free shipping anywhere in the US for rara-avis readers. The first batch is almost gone, but I'll get more in soon. Copies are shipping to a number of independent bookstores around the country, review copies have shipped as well, so expect some media coverage.

--Juha.

--
JT Lindroos
wit's end publishing