RARA-AVIS: Willeford

From: Donna ( donna.moore@virgin.net)
Date: 09 Jul 2003

Hi All,

My favourite Willeford so far is Miami Blues. It's funny, it has one of the best baddies I've ever read, and I love the fact that it even includes a recipe, just as if it were a cozy :o)

I read Shark Infested Custard at the weekend and really enjoyed it. I found it fascinating how the original act affected them all and how they essentially ended up just where they started only not as carefree. I could just see it as one of those 70s films with the dodgy music. Hmmmm, maybe it was the hideous suits!

Donna

--
Visit Donna's Page at:
http://freespace.virgin.net/donna.moore/