Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Georges Simenon

From: Etienne Borgers ( wbac1203@wanadoo.be)
Date: 08 Jul 2003

Maybe a short presentation I did some years ago on a Web site could also help to situate Simenon amongst the great novelists of the 20th century. An "additional page" (linked to the main one) shows some documents and references. You will find this introduction at:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/cafe/2877/writers/writers.html#sim

The noir side of Simenon is to be found amongst his "literary" works, outside his Maigret series, as you may know.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384