Re: RARA-AVIS: JDM Month

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jun 2003

I'm no expert on JDM but just to chip in my $.02, I'm going to reread DEAD LOW TIDE, a non-McGee book. The protag is a McGee prototype, I suppose. Very curious about what other non-McGee titles are recommended.

Also, I'd like to ask if these are pretty much standalones and can be read out of order?

Ed Lynskey

=====