Re: RARA-AVIS: Herries paperback

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 27 Feb 2003

In its single-volume books, Ace also published a series of at least three novels by Samuel A. Krasney that appear to be procedurals. I haven't read these, but one of them, A MANIA FOR BLONDES (1961), appears to be an early serial killer novel ("The Police Hunt a Compulsive Killer"). All three of the books I have feature Lt. Krahmer of the Morals Squad. How a Morals Squad cop gets into murder investigations should be interesting. I guess I should read one and see.

Bill Crider