Re: RARA-AVIS: Profesionals and amateurs

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 24 Feb 2003

The talk of Gosford Park (featuring Clive Owen, along with just about every other Brit actor who ever worked, except Michael Caine or Bob Hoskins, for once) reminded me of a question/peeve I've had for a while: Why the hell was the Nick Sharman TV series never imported to the US? I've always wanted to see that, think Owen would make a great PI.

Mark