Re: RARA-AVIS: Profesionals and amateurs

From: Kerry Schooley ( gsp.schoo@skylinc.net)
Date: 24 Feb 2003

At 01:18 PM 25/02/2003 +1100, you wrote:

>Although it's not hardboiled, I think Robert Altman's wonderful recent
>movie Gosford Park shows how you can take that form and create something
>totally different with it.

Oh, and it had elements of noir, if not hardboil too. How nasty that local copper turned after the inspector's recall to London. Elsewhere too, but more implied than stated. As you said, a wonderful movie.

Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com