Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir tunes

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 20 Feb 2003

Doug wrote:

"Re: Nine Inch Nails. It's not just that the subject matter is dark and the overall outlook gloomy; it's the fact that Reznor's material is himself. His music is highly introspective-- it's very rare that he's NOT dealing with his own demons."

Thanks, Doug. I realized I don't have any NIN except the one with the Aphex Twin remix (Further Down the Spiral?). So what's a good introductory CD?

Mark