RARA-AVIS: ...speaking of Blue Murder

From: Bill Bowers ( BBowers@one.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2003

Slightly OT, but prompted by the recent discussion, I went looking, and find that I have PDFs of Blue Murder Issues 12 & 13, plus 16 thru 20.

Would any kind soul have PDFs of Issues prior to #12, 14 & 15, and Issues
(if any) after #20, that they'd be willing to share with a Compulsive Compleatist?

Strictly for my own, personal, enjoyment.

*Please* respond off-list to:

Bill Bowers < BBowers@one.net>

Thanks, in advance.

--