RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Noir etc

From: Mario Taboada ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Feb 2003

<<Pass me one of them ice- cold Coronas and a big slice of lime. WAHOOO!>>

Somebody please write a sequel to Dead Calm and show our man Miker that noir characters are fucked up forever.

So, they did survive, they got the insurance and so on. They rebuild their lives, until one day... My only requirement is: No dream sequences, please! (James Lee Burke and Mike Connelly, are you listening?).

Best regards,

MrT