RARA-AVIS: Big Agencies

From: abc@wt.net
Date: 22 Oct 2002

I once wrote a western novel, COLORADO SPECIAL, for Lynx Books under the William Grant by-line. The book was part of a series about a big railroad detective agency that sent out operatives to look into problems. All the books were constructed as mystery novels. I think I killed off Lynx Books, though some of the other novels in the series were written by another member of this list.

Bill Crider