Re: RARA-AVIS: ADMIN: Hotmail problems

From: Ivan Van Laningham ( ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: 16 Oct 2002

Hi All-- That's not the problem I'm seeing in the bounce notices I get; the hotmail server seems to be just arbitrarily refusing some people's list email. Personal email gets through just fine. The people I've contacted off list say they've got lots of room left, according to what hotmail tells them.

Metta, Ivan

abc@wt.net wrote:

> Hotmail has limited users' mailbox space. If they let their
> junkmail box or other boxes fill up, mail will probably
> start to bounce. They can pay a fee for more storage space
> or clean out their boxes.
>
> Bill Crider
> --

Ivan Van Laningham
Symantec
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours